This very informative set of 40 fruit and vegetables on trees, bushes, plants, vines (you name it!) is a fantastic resource to introduce children to how and where the food we eat grows.
The front of the card has the food in its natural state and surroundings depending on where it grows – on a tree, on a vine on the ground, on a tall shrub, on a bush, on a plant and so on.
The back of the card tells you what you see in the image on the front, where it grows and also some interesting lesser-known facts about it.
* Introduce children to how and where the food we eat grows through our very informative set of 40 different fruit and vegetables in their natural state of growth and surroundings
* Learn to identify, match, sort and categorise different fruit and vegetables
* Learn all about where our food grows and encourage healthy eating habits in children
* Helps promote reading and instil a natural enthusiasm for learning in children
* Numerous activities and play ideas
Your set of Teddö Play® Learning Cards comes handpacked in a fun and very sturdy magnetic shut-close box.
Every order also receives a free 30-page How-To guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of ideas and suggestions helping you make the most of your Teddö Play® Learning Cards.
Size of the box: 20 x 20 x 3 cm
Size of the cards: 9 x 9 cm
Designed & Made in the UK