This product is crafted with safe procedures marked as CE.
Sensory path is a teaching aids.
It's perfect for a Montessori education.
Sensory path is a set of six hexagon tiles which come in three different sizes (30cm and 27cm). Each tile is coated with different materials (beans, stones, peas, corks, salt, glass pebbles) that will help to stimulate sensory perception. The tiles can be interlocked easily which allows you to create new and different paths with every play session. Each tile is equipped in anti-slip tape underneath. Made from plywood.
6 x 30cm
6 x 27cm
- The biggest tiles for sensory development.
- CE & UKCA marked.
- Our product it’s teaching aid. The presence of an adult is required during use by children.
- Tiles are equipped with an anti-slip mat.
- Use barefoot or in socks, NO shoes.
- The resin we use to fix the fillings is certified and safe for children and adults.
- Secured with edible oil
- Wood is a natural raw material, therefore it is recommended to take care of it with oils that are safe for children.
- Every set can be a little bit different due to natural resources.
- 5% of loose materials may fall off during the first use, the presence of a guardian is required when using our aids.
- Tiles shouldn’t be exposed to adverse weather conditions (rain, moisture)
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use of the panels (throwing, banging).
- Tiles are handmade with due care in accordance with the customer's order.
Sensory panels, within the meaning of generally applicable law, are not toys, but teaching aids. The presence of an adult is required for use by children.
These are made to order locally by montessori childcare worker. Order and delivery is approximately 10 days